Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A little bit of Bloggy-business and a BIG OLE' Belated THANK YOU!

Sometime late last year I blew right by my 100th post, I didn't realize it until 20 or 30 posts later. So I thought, I won't miss my Blogiversary (Blogging Anniversary)!! I have to celebrate one year of blogging and everything that it has awakened and changed in my life creatively.

But on August 11, exactly one year to the date that I started blogging. I let the day slip by, as Mondays often do. I was working on my monthly newsletter for work and Harrison was having a REALLY tough time his last two weeks in camp. I was drained and exhausted. I missed the bloggy love fest that is a blogiversary. (Love fest provided by me).

Well I still have a shot at the 100th post recognition and blogiversary over here! In the mean time, Harrison would like to say a little thank you for having a camera in his face EVEN MORE now that we blog regularly.

thank you to all of you that stop by to read and/or comment. You have blessed me with your love and kindness, stretched me and challenged me to strive for more as a parent and a creative being. I know I don't always get back to everyone in a timely fashion [the REAL world has to take some priority now and then...] but I am thankful beyond words. I hope you keep coming back for more! And I may just have to respond to you in my own comment section to keep up better!

Beyond that, Elaine from Miss Elaine-ous Life gave me a blog award back at the end of (A-hem) July. I want to say a VERY BIG THANK YOU! for that!! I'm brillante?! Cool.

Go visit her and see other blogs she recommends, now I'm supposed to tag 7 other blogs. But really Elaine covered some of my favorites. So here are some that I pop in on regularly and enjoy for SO many reasons from pure laughter to Harrison's doppleganger in a matter of speaking.

I'm Being Held Hostage

The Nelson Gaggle

The Benson Family Blog


Law School Sucks and so do Lawyers

Mommee and her Boys

Out and About in New York City

Slurping Life

Okay, there's 7 blogs, not that I don't appreciate EVERYONE out there that I read. And please don't feel "obligied" to pass it on really - especially if you recieved it already. Just feel the love.

So once again Elaine - THANK YOU!




Oh and for the friends and family out there scratching their heads over this post...

We now return to our regulary scheduled programing.



Up next - Wordless Wednesday [not that Harrison is EVER at a loss for words!]

4 comments:

Daryl said...

Thank you .. that is so nice of you .. and I will be thanking you on my blog shortly ...
:-Daryl

Brittany said...

Thank you, friend! I appreciadnte the award! :) Hopefully I will not forget to pass it along! haha

Christina said...

Woot, woot! congrats!

Unknown said...

Oh, you're welcome! And glad you were able to pass on the bloggy love! : )