Thursday, January 17, 2008

You Know You Have a Toddler When...

This evening I was reading some other blogs because I have absolutely nothing to do and all the time in the world before I headed to bed. Maggie over at And the Duck Said... posted a little something with a video, which I was contently enjoying child-free.

GID stepped out and asked, "What are you listening to?"

"Larry."

"Oh.", he went back to his office.

After a beat, I added, "Larry the Cucumber..."

"I know."



We're on a first name basis with all the Veggie Tale Veggies, you know.

8 comments:

Christina said...

HAHA! Oh yes, these tiny little people change our ENTIRE frame of reference!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh my. THAT is just all sorts of CUTENESS!

Blueberry said...

hee hee!! :)
that made me smile!

Stacy said...

LOL! Oh yes! It is sad when the theme song to Super Why! pops into my head for no reason whatsoever. These children are taking over our lives I tell ya! ;)

Brittany said...

We, too, are on a first name basis with Larry and Bob! That seriously is the best picture ever!!! I LOVE IT! :)

Maggie said...

Ha ha ha. That IS hilarious.

After I found that on youtube we spent the next 30 minutes watching the various silly songs videos. It actually was a very helpful tool in being able to cook without holding anyone.

Super Why is also a favorite...

Cari said...

That picture is so cute! I took the girls to the new Veggie Tales movie last weekend. They both made it through. I was shocked.

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

We have the "silly songs with Larry" cd. We have often found ourselves listening and singing without Zoe around.