Monday, October 15, 2007

BSM - Just Another Day at the Park


This is a picture I've wanted to take for a year - Harrison's hair all staticy as he slides down the BIG slide, but I never remember to take the camera with me to our regular Friday park playdate! MY favorite view of this was from sitting behind him when he was too small to slide down by himself - boy, has times changed! He started going down by himself at around 21 months!






Playing football with good friends...
and meeting new ones...




Just another day at the Park.

Slide down to Picture This for other BSMs

11 comments:

tracey clark said...

Static can be such fun!

Blueberry said...

love the hair! slide static is so much fun to photograph.

Brittany said...

lol!!!!! the hair is soooooo cute!!!

Maya said...

That's some great hair!!!

Christina said...

OMG, I love that static-y hair!!! Awesome! Nadia's been exploring the playground all on her own for a few months now, too...it still feels a little odd to sit on the sidelines and watch.

chaoticfamily said...

Great pictures - looks like a fun day! Love the hair.

kim said...

Love the static hair shot! So much fun.

Cari said...

Great shots! Love the static hair! Too cute.

Maggie said...

Those are all great shots - but the first one is definitely my favorite!

Stacie said...

Love the hair! I've wanted to get a picture of that static hair too!

Bunny said...

Playground pictures are my favorite! And I LOVE the static hair.