Friday, March 14, 2008

Fav Phrase Friday - "Not yet, Mommy."

That's what I have heard a lot of in the last week. It's funny, it's cute, it's not getting old, yet! Not yet.

Typical conversations go -
"Harrison, time to eat dinner."
"No, Not yet, mommy! I need to finish playing."

"Harrison, it's nappy-time."
"Not yet, mommy. 10 more minutes."

"Harrison, we need to get in the car to go."
"No, mommy, not yet. I busy."


Harrison, are you finished with your breakfast?"
"No, not yet, I'm not done."

"Would you?"... "Are you?"... "Do you want to?"...
"Not yet."

And my favorite, after he has finished "doing business" in his diaper...
"Harrison, let's change that poo-poo diaper."
No, Mommy, NOT YET, 10 MORE minutes, Mommy!"
Why on earth would you want to stay in poo-poo for 10 more minutes?

3 comments:

Blueberry said...

ha ha ha! very cute!

and i totally agree, who WOULD want to stay in poo poo for 10 more minutes?!?!

Christina said...

Nadia's been saying something very similar! I hear "just one more minute" about a hundred times a day. Are those two having late night conversations we don't know about???

Anonymous said...

LOL about the diaper. I always loved it when my guys were little and they "stuck" on new words and phrases.