Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Thursday Theme: One fine day not so long ago...

Harrison started to walk.


I don't like how time flies. Recently I have stopped to look at my little Toddler as he runs and plays, sings and talks - and I can't help but feel that all-too-common tug of my heart strings and lump in my throat, you know the one, moms get it as they look at the little beings that God put in their charge - if only for a short time. Knowing that the time with this precious child is so fleeting.

I came across pitures of Harrison in his first few months of walking and knew that I wanted to post them. I love them. I'm just so stinkin' Hallmark Greeting card anymore, now days! Ugh!

But heck, I've posted Harry with the GID and Harry with Big Brother, and every other walking senerio a two-year-old could have; so it was time to revisit how it all started.

And play with Photoshop a little bit...


Yeah I know, that hat! He loves it, what can I say.

Click on over to Picture This and see who else is walking!

11 comments:

Arizaphale said...

Everything you said is so true. Wonderful to have these moments on hand to slip back in time and remember when.........

mandaroo63 said...

That hat is so cute on him, and love the camis in the first one. I know, it goes by so fast....treasure every moment!

Blueberry said...

i also love the hat. :)

Maya said...

That hat is so cute! Isn't it great that you can look back on these? What did they do before photos?

Bunny said...

I often find my heart torn between missing the babies they were and eagerness to see who are becoming.

chaoticfamily said...

Oh so cute. I miss the baby stage! ;)

Brittany said...

I seriously have to get one of those hats. They are everywhere! He looks like a little newsie from Brooklyn... ;) SO cute!!!

Christina said...

"I'm just so stinkin' Hallmark Greeting card anymore" LOL, me too! It truly is amazing to look at our little ones now, and think that a year ago they were just beginning to walk, and wonder where they will be this time next year. Wow. He's such a cute little guy, and I love your PS work. That second photo is just priceless, with the diaper and those chunky baby thighs.

kim said...

He is so adorable! I L.O.V.E those chubby baby legs!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the hat, too.


Have a great weekend.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

http://www.mikeleonen.com/

Cari said...

Those are adorable. Time does fly.

Thank you so much for your kind words on my Theme Thursday post.