Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

This year we made Harrison’s Valentines Day cards, he whet to town drawing on each and every card – unfortunately before he got through the last few cards he came down with a nasty cold.
IMG_7091
Fortunately the last few cards were for the girls, so he drew hearts and flower gardens which seemed to be faster and easier.
IMG_7089
He said to me, “Don’t say that I love so-and-so!”
“What? Why would I say that?” I responded.
(Because I tease him about loving girls every day…NOT)
He held up a card for me to see and pointing to each said, “Because I drew - one, two, three, four, five, six, SEVEN hearts on her card.” 
Okay.”
“She is cute though.”
[pause]
”And nice. But I don’t love her!”
Okay.”
“Okay.” he repeated and continued drawing hearts on the rest of the cards.
Sadly, he didn’t get to pass his cards out today, he stayed home - still sick.
IMG_7092
Earlier today as he looked at a picture of the cards with the heart shaped lollipop. He asked what happened to the heart-shaped lollipops. “I threw them away because they are REALLY bad-for-you candy.
“Hey, Wait! Why do you let ME eat the bad-for-me candy!?”

good point kid.

No comments: