Monday, March 21, 2011

Dear Aunt Chris,


A few weeks ago we went to a party for our friend, the #1 Lucy Fan and thought of you so we saved you a special candy bar!
Only…

I forgot it was being saved for you.
You see…


chocolate-2317
I ate it! [even though I wasn’t supposed to and didn’t ask if I could]

chocolate-0145
I’m so sorry! I couldn’t help myself, it sat there for days, beckoning me to feast on it. Finally, after mommy told me no more snacks - I had to wait for dinner, I spotted it. I tried to run; but my feet were caught in the quicksand of temptation! AND it called to me.
And I was SO hungry! So when no one was looking at me, I grabbed it, and sat under the table, and savored every bite; or should I say BOTH bites since I only had two bites before I felt really guilty and told mommy what I did right away.

chocolate-0169{this is my sad look}

I can tell you for sure, that mom and dad were NOT happy with me for eating your “I Love Lucy” candy bar. (but as I marched to my room in defeat for not listening and waiting for dinner or asking first before eating candy, they were secretly giggling that I sneaked  under the table to eat it in the first place.)

If it’s any consolation… It tasted really good.

chocolate-0150chocolate-0149chocolate-2316
The good news is that we have another one! Although Mom and Dad have hidden that one from me quite well; I don't know why, I learned my lesson. I always ask first
well almost always.

Sincerely,
Your God-Son, Harrison

No comments: