Sunday, August 16, 2009

SOOC Saturday - "It won't let go!"

As I sat at my desk this morning I hear disgruntled moaning and grunting from beyond the sofa. "Harrison, what is it?"

"AAUGH! I've got something stuck on my bottom!!"

"Well come over here let me help you get it off."

"I can't! It' won't let go of me!"

What??

I go over to help him get something off his bottom that wasn't the sticker I had envisioned.

Oh, no...


I scooped him up and requested assistance from daddy - it even made a suction cup sound coming off! Am I living in a live-action cartoon?

Then he went and did it again.

"Mommy, take a picture of me!"

Sigh.




Check out more images Straight Out Of the Camera.

11 comments:

HipMomma said...

What a character.

BenLand said...

oh...i love this picture...such an adorable little guy and a great shot!!
little boys are sooo much fun :)

Floortime Lite Mama said...

LOve it
He is so beautiful and I love the cute iknowhowcuteIam expression that adored kids everywhere have

SoCo mom said...

OMG, I just spit out my water!

That is perfect, and I love his smile! You're a good sport, mom!

Blueberry said...

he he he! that is awesome!! :)

Jenny said...

that's hilarious. I had to show it to Russ!

Cara said...

It cracks me up that he did it again and wanted his picture taken. That would be my Francesco.

Yara said...

that boy is one cool kid!

Puna said...

How cute is that.

robin said...

LOL!! That is hilarious!!!! Very cute!

Unknown said...

CRACKING me up. That is one funny boy.