Monday, March 24, 2008

Celebrations of Easter


We had a very busy weekend with A LOT of pictures to sort through! Harrison started out his weekend on Friday with a Purim parade at his school, then we came home and colored eggs. His FIRST experience dying eggs! He loved it and wanted to keep dying more, and MORE!

On Saturday morning we went to our church's Easter egg hunt at the park near our house and then came home to make fresh lemonade and relax as I wasn't feeling good. Later in the day, we all walked down to the park to hang out and play in the beautiful weather.

Finally, yesterday we spent time with Harrison's God-family after an incredible Easter service at church. His God-mother planned a little Easter egg hunt just for him!

Although our immediate family lives far away and Big Brother spent Easter weekend with him mom, the three of us had a very nice, low-key weekend spending a lot of time together as a family. To our family we miss you and love you! To our friends, thank you for your dear friendship. We hope you all were as blessed as we were this Easter season!

I'll post more pictures later but this is my best shot for today.


Go to Mother May I and see more best shots from this family weekend!

17 comments:

Brittany said...

Both photos are SUPER cute!
Sounds like a great weekend!

Kyla said...

So cute!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Those eggs and your son are both so stinking perfect! What an eggsellent SHOT!

Maggie said...

Those eggs are adorable - he did a great job, no wonder he liked dying them so much!

And I have to say, I never noticed how GORGEOUS Harrison's eyes are! I don't know if I am just that dense...but I am going to say it's because he's always on the move...but wow!

Unknown said...

EGGS-CELLENT! The eggs are gorgeously colored, and Harrison - well, he is just so darn cute!

Christina said...

What a great weekend full off eggs-celent fun!! He looks so proud of his eggs - and righly so. :o)

Blueberry said...

he is such a cutie! wonderful pictures. :)
glad you had such a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Those eggs are gorgeous as is the cute boy holding them! Happy Easter!

Bradley's Mom said...

What wonderful photos!

Your son, and the eggs are scrumptious!!

So glad you had a good holiday!!

Linda

Shari said...

It sounds like Harrison had a lot of fun this Easter. Those eggs look really bright and colorful. I'll have to do that next year with my kids. This year we frosted egg shaped sugar cookies and baked little egg shaped cakes inside of empty egg shells.

Anonymous said...

Looks like he had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Lovely eggs! I love the first one, and the angle is great too!

Maya said...

Those are some super cool eggs! I'll have to try that technique!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely collection of photos! Harrison is adorable, and I just love that shot with his dyed little fingers :) Your eggs turned out beautifully too! Thanks for stopping by my place with your lovely comment!

mandaroo63 said...

That's a great photo. I really love his little grin! Looks like he had fun.

kim said...

You guys made some really cool eggs!

Lisa said...

What cute eggs! (and boy) ;-)