Monday, December 3, 2007

Super Why Monday!

I've mentioned in the past that Harrison is all about Super Why. Well the other day he discovered that I could make a cape for him and suddenly he is a superhero! All day - right up to bathtime that cape stayed on and he ran around shouting, "Super Why, superhero saves the day!"


It wasn't long before he found out that superheros get tired and have to clean up toys when all done playing, too.

His mommy found out that she is highly camera challenged this week...

10 comments:

SusieJ said...

That makes you one cool Mommy -- you can make capes!!

Blueberry said...

awww, a sleepy superhero! i love it!!

Maggie said...

Super Why is the best! He's adorable in his super cape!

Brittany said...

AWWWWWWWWW love it!

Wil's Wheels said...

No, not camera challenged. I love the shots...they speak volumes. "Super Why", oh my, LOL!

Unknown said...

super sweet..that is what that is. my girls just started becoming super_____ (fill in the blank, sometimes kitties, sometimes girls) and i just figured out that is where they got it from!

hip hip hooray for super why!

Anna said...

I was actually thinking it looked like a kind of sophisticated camera effect--how about that!

mandaroo63 said...

Super capes are fun! We have about 3 or 4 laying around here that get used frequently!

Christina said...

would you believe I have a 2 year old and I'm only vaguely aware of Super Why? She has no interest in any tv or characters (except Cinderella, but that just means any princess). Love it that you made him a cape. I am so sewing-challenged. And I think the photos look cool! Really, I thought "how did she get that effect"

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

cute! even superheros need their sleep. :)