Sunday, December 2, 2007

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

For a Meme! My first, does this mean I have arrived in blogging world!?! Wow, I received a meme tag AND an award in less than a week. For most bloggers it's nothing, but heck, I still consider myself a newbie, here.

I digress... As I was saying - I've been tagged with the Seven Random Facts meme by Melody A. because I will soon be visiting her fine city (well, me and 20 of my closest relatives!)

The rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules.
3. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. “Tag” 7 people at the end of the post and include links to their blogs. Okay, here's the thing - 7 people? Eek.
5. Let each person know that you tagged them.

So here goes the random facts:

1. I went to Mt. Rushmore on my Prom night

2. I hum while I eat (and when the dentist has my mouth propped open pulling out wisdom teeth - he and his assistant were trying to guess what the tune was as they worked...)

3. I am one degree of separation from Kevin Bacon

4. I love Tequila - straight up - no lime, no salt, no problem

5. At one time in my life I could bench press 100 pounds. (Now I can bench press the bar - 45 pounds)

6. I once sent an acting resume out for a job that listed my height is 7'5" tall. (I got the job and a guy! The employer is now my husband)

7. I have "surprised" my own "surprise birthday party" 3 times in my life by walking in at the wrong time - unbeknownst to me!

Okay, so now I'm tagging some of you out there, I hope you will forgive me -especially if you've been tagged before with this. Unofficially, #8 would be: I never forward emails that tell me I need to forward to X number of people! :)
Here it goes: Momology, Brittany, BlueberryandBean, LolaLiving, ChaoticFamilyPicture and Natalie who shares Favorite Phrase Friday with us. There's love for all of you!

4 comments:

Melody A. said...

OK, now you have to elaborate on #3 and #6. Needing more info please.

Christina said...

Yep, we need more info on #3 and #6!! I love it that you surprised your surprisers!
Okay, I will do this...but not as fast as Natalie, dang is she fast! Hmmm, what intereting facts can I think of...

Rose said...

Okay I worked on a little movie called "Pump Up the Volume" (non-speaking part & my main scene/close up was cut)starring Christian Slater and Christian Slater worked with Kevin Bacon on a great film called "Murder in the First".

As for my husband -(And today, Dec. 4 is our anniversary!) A mutual friend asked me if I wanted a part-time job and introduced us. I had to re-type my resume to update it and get an electronic version of it, yes, there was once life without home-computers!, so that I could send it to him. I transposed the numbers and didn't catch it! So instead of being 5'7" I was 7'5" Oops!! Hey, it got him to call me, right? I started working for him part-time on the weekends, we found ourselves attracted to each other and after several months of us denying the attraction, one night he asked me if he could ask me out on a date. The next night he called and asked me out on a date. That was 10 years ago!

Melody A. said...

Love that story! Happy Anniversary!