Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Snack Anyone?

You asked for it, you got it. [granted this is not for those of you with squeamish stomachs]

What is Harrison's newest favorite snack?

Sauteed Bug Orzo Pasta.


[I won't say what the chef (in a fit of giddiness) compared the orzo pasta to; but you can probably make a guess - but don't. Really. Don't go there. Eeww.]


I tell you that Harrison was quite set on eating bugs and disappointed that he was not going to have the opportunity to try the tempura-battered tarantula legs. [no, I'm not kidding.] Apparently, we missed the show.


"Mmm!" he says, "These are yummy!"


He even tapped to the chef on the back to tell him how much he liked the bug orzo pasta.


He is so proud of himself. 

Better him then me, I'd say.  I'm not eating bugs.

And that's why I'll never win a million dollars from being in a reality show.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ew.
except i can't really say that because this one time (like last summer) i was giddy from a bit of alcohol and the pot was up to $152 and change...and i totally ate a live junebug. survivor style. not my finest moment, but i did spend the $152 all on myself! :-)

Unknown said...

Really? I mean.... REALLY??? Yuck. Boys.... ; )