Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Little Perspective

I have actually left my child quite annoyed several times in the last couple of weeks. I keep forgetting to buy new AA batteries for his camera and every few days he picks it up to take a picture only to find that it doesn't work.

My Bad.

Well, I finally got batteries yesterday, I need to stop typing right now and put them in the camera before I forget again.

Okay, I'm back.

Yes, I really did, I stopped and put batteries in the camera and tested it. You can even ask the GID.

So now it's ready to go for his next photo taking excursion. In the meantime, I thought I would share a photo he took of our neighbors last summer - at night! Not bad eh?

He actually told them he wanted them to pose so he could take their picture. And when they weren't quite fully listening to the 2-year-old in the stroller talking to them, he stood up [in his stroller] and pronounced loudly, "I want to take yours picture!"


That got our attention.


Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Not too bad at all! Better than ANY photo I've ever taken at night. haha

Terra said...

Ha ha I feel like a celebrity, making someone else's blog.
Good show, Harrison! We are a family that is always happy to encourage (and apparently inspire) young talent.
Can I just say though, I think we were doing a quick stroll with the doggie and I was not prepared to have my photo taken - guess this is a good argument for looking one's best at all times because you never know when a 2 year-old is going to roll by with a camera!!!
Hope all's well with you guys - take care. xoxo T

Jen said...

Not too shabby at all. He's one talented little guy.

Blueberry said...

ah, yeah.... i need to charge bean's camera. thanks for the reminder!!

can't wait to see what harrison takes pictures of next!

cherish.photography said...

I have the battery problem too...I really need to invest in those rechargeables.