Friday, October 10, 2008

Favorite Phrase Friday #27

This morning, after a long sleepless night, we came downstairs to start our morning routine. I don't know about you, but for us, the morning routine always starts with using the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and Harrison came in behind me closed the door and said,

"Okay. Let's do this."

***************************

I was organizing and processing some pictures from the last few weeks when Harrison yells,
"I want to see the screwdriver mommy!"

What?

"The screwdriver, I want to see the screwdriver again."

Ugh. I have NO IDEA what he's talking about, logic is just not working for me here. Then he adds, "The screwdriver in the water with the salad."

Ah-ha!

Meet the screwdrivers.

And check out the 'salad' in his hand to feed the fish.


***************************

Harrison has taken the initiative to pray for our meals lately. The sweet prayers usually start like this,
Pray Jesus,
For our food...
Soccer is tomorrow... (or "no soccer today")
Dukie doesn't play soccer...

AMEN!

And this evening as we sat eating our Tomato soup for dinner after Harrison prayed, he reached over and cupped his hand on my forearm and said, "Mommy, you make good soup. I like yours soup."

I slaved over the hot stove all day for that soup to hear him say that.
Okay fine, I bought it at Trader Joe's.

2 comments:

Christina said...

That kid is funny. I mean, seriously funny! I love that he keeps Jesus up to date on the soccer schedule!

Stacy said...

LOL..."let's do this". What a funny little guy you have over there! :)