Monday, October 8, 2007

That Boy Has Two Left Feet!


This morning I woke up late and once again felt ucky with allergies, so I had to hurry through breakfast and quickly dress Harrison to take him to school (work for me).

Later that morning Harrison's teacher calls upstairs to talk to me. I went down to the the classroom to see if everything was all right. She greets me:

"Do you know that your child has two left shoes on in two different sizes??"

Oops.

Yup, As she sat next to him she looked down to notice an odd thing, one shoe looked larger than the other, and as she pondered that, it dawned on her that my child had two LEFT shoes on!
Her next comment to me after my surprise melted into tearful laughter:

"You're dimissed."

And here I thought he was just being difficult while I put that shoe on him this morning. Good thing I only have one child...

Note to Self:
Don't buy identical pairs of shoes in DIFFERENT SIZES.

2 comments:

Blueberry said...

he he he! that is so funny!

and you know, i could totally see myself doing that! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay - don't feel bad, my friend picked her little one up from school and had done the same thing yesterday!

It is going to happen here too, I know. I buy a lot of the same thing only in different sizes for the girls. Em has worn Ad's shirts before and vice versa!